Sort results by: Date Added | Alphabetically
- Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools (PC4HS) is pleased to announce that Michael Jones, Director of Custodial Services at Columbia Public Schools (CPS), has been added to the PC4HS Field Advisory Board (FAB), a resource and think tank for process improvement.
- Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools® (PC4HS) − a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt national nonprofit organization with a mission of “schools helping schools” – will begin implementing the PC4HS system, April 2015, at Springfield Public Schools (SPS), the 2nd largest district in New England, having 57 schools, 2,458 teachers and 4,800 employees, serving 25,764 students.
- As cold weather descends on the nation’s K-12 schools, the nonprofit 501c3 PC4HS (http://www.pc4hf.org/) group offers tips for choosing greener ways to de-ice concrete walkways including newer installations.
- PCBs are a known health concern in some older schools. Attorney, Carla Burke, with Baron & Budd, explains what to do about it.
- Questions and Answers on projected savings of school system.
- Using successful systems - inspired by car manufacturers - to optimize the cleaning process.
- Exploring the benefits of "Day Cleaning"
- What the standard includes, and why it is a game changer.
- A production system is designed to produce something, thus in setting up a “Cleaning Production System” (CPS) - it is important to identify what you want to produce. Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools (PC4HS) Consortium members believe in cleaning for health (CFH). This is what we want to produce – a healthy indoor environment through cleaning.
- Agradecemos tu preocupación, y, francamente, no creemos en ahorrar dinero al eliminar conserjes.
How Can Software for Laptops, Smartphones and Tablets Improve Business and Profitability for Cleaning Professionals?While technology in the form of laptops, netbooks, smartphones and tablets has made us more efficient and connected, how are these technologies helping facility service providers?
Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools (PC4HS) is a supporter of the Cleaning Industry Management Standard or CIMSBoth the president and vice president of PC4HS, Rex Morrison and Bill Blumenthal respectively are CIMS ISSA Certification Experts (ICE) ready to provide training and consulting services to cleaning organizations interested in complying with and preparing to be certified to the Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS).
- Integrated Cleaning and Measurement (ICM)™ is an open-source quality and effectiveness tracking system — owned and administered by the non-profit IEHA (formerly the International Executive Housekeepers Association). ICM's goal is to integrate measurement into the cleaning processes used in commercial and public facilities — enabling improvements in cleaning outcomes through the use of measurement tools and well-chosen metrics.
- There are many ways to determine Infection Control (IC) program effectiveness, all with pros and cons.
- Explore traits of NASCAR pit crew members and see how a Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools (PC4HS) program may help cleaning managers (CMs) emulate these winning teams.
Process Cleaning for Healthy Facilities™ (PC4HF™) Website Launched as the Official Site of the Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools® (PC4HS™) ConsortiumThe Process Cleaning for Healthy Facilities® (PC4HF®) Website has launched as the official site of the Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools (PC4HS) Consortium, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping its members produce healthy, high performance schools while protecting jobs in budget-constrained environments.
- Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools (PC4HS) and the Ford Motor Company have more than a few things in common.
- Candidly, we do not believe in saving money by eliminating custodians.
- An outline of what Custodians need to know to be successful with their process.
- A historical account of the Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools program.
- Links to and information about the HSC Event.
- An account regarding the origin of PC4HS®.
- Frequently asked questions and answers about PC4HS.
- Memorandum of support for the book: Clean and Healthy Schools for Dummies.
- A summary of the success Douglas County School District had with PC4HS.
- Information correlating reduced inspections to quality improvements.
- A detailed description of Process Cleaning.
- A look at the methodology and goal regarding "Single-Piece Flow" with respect to PC4HS.
- A deeper look at the reasoning behind the techniques used by PC4HS.
- A memorandum on the steps to cleaning a classroom.
- Information supporting PC4HS's average estimate for the time it takes to clean a classroom.
- An answer to why PC4HS uses Integrated Cleaning and Measurment (ICM).
- Summary of the PC4HS® initiative.
- A synopsis of the Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools program.