Sort results by: Date Added | Alphabetically
- What the standard includes, and why it is a game changer.
- People often ask: “Do I have to use a certain type of product when performing Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools” ? The answer is YES, and NO – both.
- PC4HS-based program helps Florida Charter Schools.
- A production system is designed to produce something, thus in setting up a “Cleaning Production System” (CPS) - it is important to identify what you want to produce. Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools (PC4HS) Consortium members believe in cleaning for health (CFH). This is what we want to produce – a healthy indoor environment through cleaning.
- Agradecemos tu preocupación, y, francamente, no creemos en ahorrar dinero al eliminar conserjes.
How Can Software for Laptops, Smartphones and Tablets Improve Business and Profitability for Cleaning Professionals?While technology in the form of laptops, netbooks, smartphones and tablets has made us more efficient and connected, how are these technologies helping facility service providers?
Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools (PC4HS)® Makes Advanced Vapor Technologies’ TANCS a Preferred Product(Sparks, NV) Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools (PC4HS), an innovative new cleaning method, has named Advanced Vapor Technologies’ TANCS® steam vapor units preferred products, signifying that they meet the highest standards for cleaning and sanitizing in education facilities.
Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools (PC4HS) is a supporter of the Cleaning Industry Management Standard or CIMSBoth the president and vice president of PC4HS, Rex Morrison and Bill Blumenthal respectively are CIMS ISSA Certification Experts (ICE) ready to provide training and consulting services to cleaning organizations interested in complying with and preparing to be certified to the Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS).
- Integrated Cleaning and Measurement (ICM)™ is an open-source quality and effectiveness tracking system — owned and administered by the non-profit IEHA (formerly the International Executive Housekeepers Association). ICM's goal is to integrate measurement into the cleaning processes used in commercial and public facilities — enabling improvements in cleaning outcomes through the use of measurement tools and well-chosen metrics.
- There are many ways to determine Infection Control (IC) program effectiveness, all with pros and cons.
- Explore traits of NASCAR pit crew members and see how a Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools (PC4HS) program may help cleaning managers (CMs) emulate these winning teams.
Process Cleaning for Healthy Facilities™ (PC4HF™) Website Launched as the Official Site of the Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools® (PC4HS™) ConsortiumThe Process Cleaning for Healthy Facilities® (PC4HF®) Website has launched as the official site of the Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools (PC4HS) Consortium, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping its members produce healthy, high performance schools while protecting jobs in budget-constrained environments.
- Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools® (PC4HS®) and the Ford Motor Company have more than a few things in common.
- Candidly, we do not believe in saving money by eliminating custodians.
- An outline of what Custodians need to know to be successful with their process.
- A historical account of the Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools® program.
- Links to and information about the HSC Event.
- An account regarding the origin of PC4HS®.
- Information on selecting Green Cleaning Products in a PC4HS program.
- Frequently asked questions and answers about PC4HS®.
- Memorandum of support for the book: Clean and Healthy Schools for Dummies.
- A summary of the success Douglas County School District had with PC4HS.
- Information correlating reduced inspections to quality improvements.
- A detailed description of Process Cleaning.
- A look at the methodology and goal regarding "Single-Piece Flow" with respect to PC4HS.
- A deeper look at the reasoning behind the techniques used by PC4HS.
- A memorandum on the steps to cleaning a classroom.
- Information supporting PC4HS's average estimate for the time it takes to clean a classroom.
- An answer to why PC4HS uses Integrated Cleaning and Measurment (ICM).
Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools® (PC4HS®) Seeks Green Cleaning Products Tested by UMass Lowell TURIInformation explaining the criterion used by PC4HS® regarding Green Cleaning Products as dictated by UMass Lowell's Toxics Use Reduction Institute (TURI).
- Summary of the PC4HS® initiative.
- A synopsis of the Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools® program.